Youtube Channels who are Underrated

There are many YouTube channels that  I believe are very underrated. The first channel I will talk about is D and B ENT. This is an amazing channel, I believe that they are very real. Their pranks and video content are real. The pranks are well thought out, for example, my favorite prank is when Brandon did the used condom prank. Dee caught on at first than Brandon flipped it on her. She was hella mad lol. Yall should check them out.

Another channel would be Tia and Elan. I believe that their pranks are original and real. They are very funny and out going. I think their channel is a great channel.

The Panton Squad is a YouTube channel that is family oriented and I believe that their pranks are real and their children are fun. They kids have a channel as well. Yall should check them out.

T N K Squad is one of my favorite channels because I believe that they are real and they speak the truth. Thitnk one channel that is very underrated but i see GOLD in their future.


My FAVORITE YouTube channel is Troycetv because he is so real and he do not mind calling people out on their bullshit. He is very funny and his content is very unique. I love the fact that he do not care what he says and he do not let people intimidate him. He will always be my favorite youtuber.

If yall don't already know about these channels.....check them out


What are yall favorite channels and  who do you believe is underrated?



Remember to be CAREFUL because this tea is very HOT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtubers With Bad Reputations

CHEATING Whose Fault is it?